Thursday, January 31, 2013

Today I did what I told myself not to do.... Buy more polish. But it was a great hoard! Can't wait to try them out. And hey, most were on sale... Can't pass up a sale! And those cheeky Sally Beauty people should know that no girl can pass up a sign that says "LAST CHANCE." I WOULD NEVER GET THAT CHANCE AGAIN?! OHHHH MMMMYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDD! So, I took my opportunity. So? It's how I roll.
So, here's the hoard!















So, the first pic is all from Sally Beauty:
ASP Crystal Nail File
Color Club Winter Affair Set: "Berry and Bright" and "Snow Flakes". (BTW I got two because they were on sale for $1.99 EACH!)
Nina Nail Pro "Blue Blaze"
Orly "Unlawful"
Sally Girl "EH1322" (not sure the color name, it doesn't show it anywhere)
Finger Paints "Merry Mistletoe)
China Glaze "Blue Iguana" (this was my last chance-er, and the only one. What was I to do?)

The second picture is from Kamay Beauty:
Nail Art Brushes
Omega Labs USA 5 Star "No 322"
Omega Labs USA 5 Star "No 305"
Mood Struck "Best of the Best"
Omega Labs USA 5 Star "No 324"
Omega Labs USA 5 Star "No 318"
Omega Labs USA 5 Star "No 311"

I really wanted to get ALL of the Omega Labs USA ones.  They are made locally in San Diego, and I love to support local businesses. I guess 5 was a good number. One color for each finger?  But... Then I could have gotten 10! 
And, I like to say "So" alot... So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment