Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Challenge - Inspired by a book - Memoirs of a Geisha

This is SUUUUUUPER late. Was helping my FIANCE move. SQUEEEEE! So excited! I got a SPARKLY!  Will post pics soon.
Back to the nails.
I read Memoirs of a Geisha a long time ago, and when I learned about the movie being made I was so stoked. Although the movie was a little different, I loved it.  The imagery of it was spectacular.  So, I did stamping with one nail freehand.  Still getting practice in for the stamping and freehand, but it's getting better!




Somehow, no matter how hard I try, I STILL GET CAT HAIR ON MY NAILS! Sigh....

Until next time!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://kickacetone.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD I HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

      Delete