Saturday, April 20, 2013

Jelly Sammich

I recently have been educated on what a "jelly" polish truly was. Then someone spotted a new Revlon line that is completely jellies. How was I to pass this up????
So, to play with my new jelly polishes (yes I said polishES), I tried my hand at a jelly sandwich.
I wanted to do more than just one layer, so I did THREE.  Using Finger Paints 'Owlin at the Moon and Revlon Miss Pixie, I created my sammie.
Miss Pixie comes out to be a really nice royal blue, almost navy.  The pics just don't do it justice in the pigment, or the layering of the glitter. But, I am super happy with how it turned out.





The last two pics are played with to try to get the color and the layering of the glitter.

Have you done any sammies? What was your experience?

Until next time,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment