Saturday, July 6, 2013

Argyle Nails

$20?! They basically forced my hand!
With Sephora by OPI being discontinued, I had a limited time to get my Butter London Bluey dupe Teal We Meet Again and Sephora's sales got the best of me! The Sephora brand minis were just $1 and far too adorable to pass up! Look at those tiny bottles - they're DARLING.

Of course, I had to try them out and see if they were worth the super-cheap price I paid.  I'm shocked that the quality of these is so great, actually. The brush is dense and wide for such small bottles making application crazy easy. The formula was smooth and dried quickly - full coverage with two coats to boot! I'm just a little over the moon about em and definitely recommend grabbing a few with your next Sephora purchase!

My right hand knows how to paint.
My left hand tries hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment