Thursday, July 11, 2013

Glitter Gradient

Lately I haven been trying to take pics of my manis to share.

Today I wore OPI Eiffel for This Color, with accent nail of Diva of Geneva.  I ADORE these colors! I truly fell for them...?
Anyway, Eiffel for This Color is a deep plum, It's so gorgeous.  In the bottle there is a bit of shimmer, but on the nail it's more creme. Diva of Geneva is a wonderful shimmery maroon. They look great together, in my opinion.  I did a glitter gradient with Julep's Paris. I've used this before, and still love it. There's medium hex glitter with micro glitter as well that are holographic.
My gradient is not so... Gradient-y.  But, I like it. Looks like falling sparkles.



Our GIVEAWAY ends on the 14th, so get your entries in!!! Some great stuff in the giveaway. Soo bad we can't enter our own.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment