Thursday, July 18, 2013

Spammy McSpam Spam!

Continual effort is being made to take pics of my daily manis. I was in a sunset-y mood the other day, and had a hard time deciding what exactly I wanted to do.
I REALLY wanted to do a sunset ombre, and will still attempt to do this once I get the right colors for what I have in mind.
So....... I did a different take on an ombre. I call it a "Sun Burst Ombre". I'm sure there is another more technical, widely accepted and used term for this, but I'm goin' with it...
I used Julep Parker on my middle finger, Julep Gloria on index and ring fingers, then OPI On Collins Ave for pinky and thumb.
I like how it turned out! Gloria and On Collins Ave are close, but you can still see that Gloria is lighter. Looked a lot different when I was painting...



1 comment: