Sunday, July 14, 2013

Challenge - Miyazaki - Spirited Away

This challenge was the most fun so far!
I am a HUGE fan of Studio Ghibli and Miyazaki. I have most of the movies. Princess Mononoke was the first one I saw ever, which started me down a wonderful road of adorable creatures and spectacular stories.
I think the one I love the most is Spirited Away. I got to see it in the theater, and it was so beautiful and fun. So, I chose to use it as my mani inspiration.
My ndex is Yubaba's bird after it and Boh transformed. Middle is Kaonashi, which admittedly is a little wonky. Ring are the Susuwatari, or the dust bunnies. Pinky is Boh, the fat baby that turns into a fat mouse. (Yes, I had to look up the names! Some fan I am.)



I like how they came out! Can't wait for next week's challenge of B Horror Movies! LOL! Lotsa blood and fun to be had.
What would you do if you did this challenge. Feel free to join and we will post your pics too!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment