Thursday, October 24, 2013

Glitter Gal Crushed Ego, with special guest Naild'It PURP... Excuse Me!

Huge fan of holo's here!
Today is Glitter Gal Crushed Ego. LOVE IT! Got a lil' bit o' accent with Naild'It PURP... Excuse Me!

Now these pics came out really close to the real color for Crushed Ego. I would put it as a bright royal purple. PURP... Excuse Me! is pretty close too. I am still learning, but they are great polishes, and highly recommend you get you some!
Naild'It is a new brand for me to use, and have been wanting to try them out for a long time. TWO lemmings knocked off my list!
Please ignore the chip on my forefinger I did not see before taking the pics, even if it is very obvious I SHOULD have seen it...






I did find PURP a little on the thicker side. After reading the description on Etsy, they did say that because of the raw ingredients that it can be a little thicker, and you can add some thinner later if you want. It dried quickly and was pretty easy to apply. And talk about glitter pay off! The large circle glitters I had to fish a little for, but I was not looking to have a million of them on my nail, so turned out perfect after sitting it upside down for a couple minutes.

Have you gotten any new polishes recently? Let me know, and what you thought of them!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh that purple is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT?! I'm always impressed with Glitter Gal, and Naild'It... Welllll, to be cheesy nailed it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete