Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wing Dust - I Am Yours, You Are Mine

I treated myself to a couple new indies, including Wing Dust's I Am Yours, You Are Mine.
By now, you may have guessed that pink, or any shade/hue of pink is my favorite color. This polish is now... My favorite of all time?! IS IT POSSIBLE?! The formula was perfect, color perfect, glitter perfect, holo PERFECT! In the sun it looks like holo strawberry sorbet. Who could ask for more, because that stuff is tasty.




The name reminds me of my dad listening to Crosby, Stills, and Nash. I think that really adds to the love I have for it. We would listen to the oldies station every Saturday. I still remember hearing him whistling along.
Thank you, Wing Dust, for bringing back such a wonderful memory and making a FANTASTIC polish!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment