Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Emily de Molly - Oceanic Forces

LEMMING #3 - CHECK!

Ever since I saw Emily de Molly's polishes, I have loved them. But her Forces collection... I... I... I....... I WANTED them with every fiber of my being. They were the first ones I saw with the large circle glitter. In my humble opinion, a masterpiece of lacquer.

Now in these pics, I didn't use a color base, so you can tell they are realllly jelly like. Forgive the tips poking their heads out. I had some shrinkage with my Seche. Even with this, I don't care! I still loved how they came out.

Bald spot alert!

I left this one a little blurry to show the sparkle of the glitter. Soooo stinking gorgeous!



I purchased these from Llarowe. Yes... During the insanity purchase-a-thon. So worth it. 
Still got the nubbins, but they are growing out pretty fast, so can't complain tooo much.

Do you have any of this collection? What are your thoughts?

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment