Thursday, March 14, 2013

Challenge - Saturday Morning Cartoons Care Bears

I was really torn on which one to do for this challenge.  I wanted to do either Jem, Care Bears, Josie and The Pussy Cats, or Shirt Tales.  I finally chose Care Bears.  I used 10 different polishes to do this mani.
I started with OPI Hearts and Tarts to get a good nude base.  
Thumb: Cheer Bear with Klean Color Light Red, Finger Paints Micheltagelo, Sinful Colors Unicorn, Sinful Colors Irish Green, Nina Blue Blaze.
Index: Tender Heart Bear with Klean Color Light Red and Rimmel Posh Pink.
Middle: Good Luck Bear with Sinful Colors Exotic Green.
Ring: Grumpy Bear Nina Blue Blaze, Klean Color Light Red, and OPI Alpine Snow.
Pinky: Laugh A-Lot Bear (which turned out more like Carl's Jr/Hardees Bear HAHA!) Sinful Colors Unicorn, Finger Paints Micheltangelo.

I loved how it turned out, but for the life of me, I CANNOT do a star. Never have been able to. LOL!




Until next time. 
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment