Saturday, March 23, 2013

Challenge - St. Pat-Tea's Day!

I have a confession: I am unfairly biased against green polish.

I think most true greens looks weird on me, for one. In addition, I'm haunted by the words of a stranger that said, "You have to watch out for the girls in green nail polish; they're crazy." So, my collection is bereft of the festive greens associated with St. Patrick's Day.

I went on a little shopping spree recently and picked up some Forever 21 polishes and nail art pens. I fell in love with their nail art pens immediately! They have such a fine tip (much easier to make straight lines!) and aren't unwieldy like Sally Hansen's Color Quick pens. F21's Earl Grey polish is totally squee worthy to boot!

So, inspired by my haul, I decided to take the cheap way out and make a St. Pat-Tea's Day mani.


Colors: Love & Beauty Earl Grey polish
            Love & Beauty White nail art pen
            Love & Beauty Silver nail art pen
            Ulta The Jungle Look

No comments:

Post a Comment