Monday, March 11, 2013

Magneato!

Recently, I had done some searching for the right magnetic polish and come to the conclusion that it wasn't the best investment for the novelty.  While they are super cute when done correctly, most reviews I'd read said they were difficult,  time consuming, and overpriced.  I figured I would wait until I caught it on some kind of super-sale.  

ThinkGeek started carrying the Color Club Magnetic Force line and Mr. Husband stumbled upon it while shopping for t-shirts.  Not knowing that I'd resigned myself to being magnetic polishless, he surprised me with Electro Midnight!

I'm just in love with this polish! The application clearly isn't perfect, but I had been expecting the worst of all magnetic polishes based on the reviews I had seen.  The magnetic effect of this is strong and the application was a breeze.  Plus, the magnet in the cap is PERFECT for preventing you from rubbing it all over your nails on accident. I really couldn't be happier with it!

I'm a little disappointed that I took pictures before clean-up as after clean-up I forgot until I'd already had some not-so-sexy chipping.  I'm not sure if that's the seche's fault or mine for being so careless!

No comments:

Post a Comment