Sunday, March 31, 2013

Challenge - A Time Before History

Forgive my tardiness, I'm pretty 'tardy.

I decided to gather my inspiration from SCIENCE. Mainly because science is the coolest!  The first thing I thought of when I read the inspiration was the Big Bang. We all know what that means: Galaxy Nails time!!


In more of a dramatic lighting

In whatever lighting lets you see
my messy palm best.















I'm not 100% in love with them, but for a first attempt I'm really proud! The thumb design is supposed to be an illustration of the proton particle collision that allowed the detection of the Higgs boson particle.  That shit ain't easy to translate on nails.  That could be because the Higgs particle completely baffles me in a way I'm not ashamed to admit.

Polishes:
Rimmel Black Satin
Rimmel Rags to Riches
Revlon Strawberry Sizzle
Sinful Colors Let's Meet
Sinful Colors Love Nails
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Love & Beauty Earl Grey
Love & Beauty Lava Glitter
Ulta Purple Haze

I think I've got them all listed but I know I wasn't keeping track.

No comments:

Post a Comment